- Information you provide us during checkout is used to process orders and to assist us in delivering administration-type emails. We utilize every available technology to ensure that your confidential information remains secure.
- Your email address is held in the strictest confidence. We do not sell, give away, or otherwise distribute your address to any third party. Users cannot opt-out of administrative-type emails such as order confirmation messages. When you place an order, we’ll ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, and credit card number with an expiration date. This information allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Your purchasing information for the purpose of providing you a more efficient and enjoyable shopping experience. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the content, design, and layout of the website.
- Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you do not wish to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser preferences to refuse them or to alert you when cookies are being sent. In order to disable cookies, please consult your browser’s “help” section for instructions. The information you share with us to be personal and confidential. We do not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to others. Releases personal account information, in good faith, when such release is believed to be reasonably necessary. This includes situations in complying with the law; enforcing or applying the terms of any of our user agreements; or protecting the rights, property and safety of our customers or affected third parties.
- We concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
- While we implement these and other security measures on our sites, please note that 100% security is not always possible. You play a role in protecting your information as well. Because your password permits access to your personal information, please keep your password secret and do not disclose it to others. We allow you to choose not to receive additional communications via email. If you only wish to receive basic communications regarding your order status and tracking.
- We welcome any ideas, questions, and comments regarding Privacy and Your Information. You can also write any concerns to: “Contact Us” on this site.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Web Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own noncommercial use, or to place an order with us or to purchase our products. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of Wil Ella is strictly prohibited.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the Site including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including employees, host, or representatives or other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Wil Ella. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Wil Ella. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to us, or other respective owners that have granted Wil Ella the right and license to use such Marks.
- In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any of them, maybe modified or terminated by Wil Ella without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, Arbitration and General, shall survive any termination.
- Wil Ella may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on pages at this Site.
- Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a resident of the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options from companies conducting business in California. To do so, send a request for information indicating your preference as to how you would like us to respond to your request (i.e., email or postal mail). To request such information, contact us with the header – “Your California Privacy Rights” on our website or you may contact us via postal mail.All requests sent via postal mail must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the envelope or postcard and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. (Your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email, but please include your zip code for our own recordkeeping.) We will not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or do not have complete information.